Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone still here?

Go down 
+5
clive_t
FrenchChuffed
dewintondave
stockers
Paulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GAP

Anyone still here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 8:17 pm

tram47 wrote:
après une visite sur le blog, le travail et le réseau sont une vraie réussite. toutes nos félicitations.
after a visit to the blog, the work and the network are a real success. congratulations.

Many thanks I intend to update the Blog with all progress plus I have build logs of all of my locos and some scratch built rolling stock that will be added over time.

There is of course the HO blog as well Ringbalin Light Railway HO Division: About the Railway  
The HO is only small but allows me to still run trains in the middle of summer when temperatures here can reach over 32C for days on end.
I have just completed the main loop so I can at least run a train continuously it will be controlled by DCC eventually. 

Merci beaucoup. J'ai l'intention de mettre à jour le blog avec tous les progrès, plus j'ai des journaux de construction de toutes mes locomotives et du matériel roulant construit à zéro qui sera ajouté au fil du temps.

Il y a bien sûr le blog HO ainsi que Ringbalin Light Railway Division HO: About the Railway
Le HO n'est que petit mais me permet de continuer à faire circuler des trains au milieu de l'été lorsque les températures peuvent atteindre plus de 32 ° C pendant des jours.
Je viens de terminer la boucle principale pour que je puisse au moins faire fonctionner un train en continu, il sera éventuellement contrôlé par DCC.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 10:11 pm

our "MOMI-INTERNATIONAL" network is made up of amateurs mainly from Barcelona (Catalonia-Spain) and we participated in numerous exhibitions. now you have to wait for the vaccine to get permission to move and exhibit.

notre réseau "MOMI-INTERNATIONAL" est composé d'amateurs principalement de Barcelone Catalogne-Espagne) et nous participions à de nombreuses expositions. maintenant, il faut attendre le vaccin pour obtenir l'autorisation de circuler et d'exposer .
Back to top Go down
GAP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:34 am

I live in Australia but I am interested in what is happening in other nations hopefully this forum will improve and get more contributors. 
I am particular interested in any thing that is home made as I being so isolated from the rest of the world I do not have access to ready made as the postage to here will add almost double the cost.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:33 am

nous utilisons des calendriers publicitaires bancaires en carton très épais.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f93/11/04/08/00/65om5410.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

https://i.servimg.com/u/f93/11/04/08/00/20181112.jpg

Anyone still here? - Page 2 833270
Back to top Go down
FrenchChuffed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:36 pm

I hope everyone is safe in these difficult times and keeping on puffing.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 4:37 pm

ici toute la famille est vaccinée triplement, mais reste prudente et forcément patiente. 
une toute petite exposition dans un petit village en Catalogne, peut être une autre en février avec des conditions sécuritaires très strictes !!!

here the whole family is triply vaccinated, but remains cautious and necessarily patient.
a very small exhibition in a small village in Catalonia, maybe another in February with very strict security conditions !!!
 Anyone still here? - Page 2 512

Anyone still here? - Page 2 710
Back to top Go down
FrenchChuffed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Good to know someone is still alive out there Tram I am constructing a reybuild railway in my current garden in sunny Worcestershire after uprooting from france a few years ago.

TC peter
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 5:43 pm

all the Catalan friends of the "MOMI" network are vaccinated and wait until February 2022 to perhaps participate in the Molins de Rei ( barcelone) show ......... patience and caution !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:57 am

Hello yes still here, vaccinated, but need a "rappel" now. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
FrenchChuffed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 10:12 am

Gad to hear we are double jabbed and boosted here stay safe all. Anyone still here? - Page 2 1f600
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:29 pm

one of the issues to come will be respect for distances, spacious aisles, dissuasive barriers in large spaces. our network now exceeds 38 meters. soon a "covered" tennis court will be too small !!

and always prudence and patience !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: