Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, I am Olot

Go down 
+3
pjti
KleineDicke
Olot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Amadeu, et je suis résidant à La Garriga, qui est à 30 Kms de distance de Barcelone, en Catalogne.
Je suis aussi membre du forum VML.
Même si je ne parle même pas un mot en anglais, j'essayerai de participer à ce forum au moyen de traducteurs ON-LINE, tel qu'il fait déjà mon ami Daniel (Tram47).
Les traducteurs sont très limités, mais le secret est à former des phrases courtes et simples.
J'attends pouvoir apporter quelque chose au forum avec ma petite participation, même s'il me semble qu'ici j'en apprendrai beaucoup.

Hello,

My name is Amadeu, and I am resident in La Garriga, who|which is in 30 Kms distance from Barcelona, in Catalonia.
I am also a member of the forum VML.
Although I do not speak even a word in English, I will attempt to take part in this forum through translators ON-LINE, as he|she|it already makes my friend Daniel (Tram47).
The translators are very limited, but the secret is to form small and simple sentences.
I expect to be able to bring something to the forum with my small participation, although it seems to me that here I will learn some very much.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Bienvenido a la CGT, mi amigo. Hablo un poco de español, sobre todo de cómo ordenar comida y cerveza
Image hosted by servimg.com
en un restaurante y cómo encontrar el baño.

Conozco a un par de maldiciones, así, aprendido de mis compadres mexicanos.
Back to top Go down
pjti

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Ola, buenas tardes de Galizano, Cantaria .

Hello, good evening from Galizano, Cantabria - are you Spanish ?

Bonne soire , et tu Espagnol ou Fancais ?
Back to top Go down
pjti

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Bill, thats more Spanish than I can speak after 2 years living here and 10 years married to a lovely Spanish woman.
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello,
Bonjour,

We are neighbourg, I was born in Perpignan on the other side. Now I live next to Paris.
Nous somme voisin, je suis né à Perpignan, de l'autre côté. maintenant je vis à côté de Paris.

Welcome on the forum CGT.
Bienvenue sur le Forum CGT.

Laurent alias Bearcastle

Ps : people speak Catalan first in that region, spanish is after.
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome Amadeu,

We have exhanged comments and pleasantries over on VML.

Please use whatever language you feel, French, Catalan or any another.

We will translate it somehow.

We especially like pictures. They don't need translating. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

pjti wrote:
Bill, thats more Spanish than I can speak after 2 years living here and 10 years married to a lovely Spanish woman.
I have to admit, much of what I wrote was with the help of google translator- not nearly as pleasurable as I'm sure your translator is. I do know a bit of vocabulary but almost no grammar.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello Amadeu Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hello, I am Olot 833270 Hello, I am Olot 476590 Hello, I am Olot 29393 Hello, I am Olot 476590 Hello, I am Olot 29393
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm

thank to all for your pleasant reception.

Thank you, KleineDicke for your nice reception. Tu español es muy bueno y creo que va mucho más allá de pedir una cerveza y algo de comida. Very Happy

Bearcastle wrote:
...Ps : people speak Catalan first in that region, spanish is after.
This is true. And the truth is that it|he|she goes beyond the language.

pjti wrote:
Ola, buenas tardes de Galizano, ...
Bonne soire , et tu Espagnol ou Fancais ?

Buenas tardes también. I am not French. I have used the French for that I see that here there are many French members. Also for that I believe that if I make an important error with the translator, the French will help to make myself understand. I speak the Catalan, the Spanish and also the French. I also understand some thing of Italian. And perhaps if you have patience with me, I will manage to speak the English a little across this forum. Very Happy

To answer for way simplified to your question,I am Catalan; born in Barcelona and son of Catalan parents. But as the right to be Catalan does not exist yet, I am obliged to be Spanish. Hello, I am Olot Pas-ma-faute

But it is not important here, because I not am not come to talk to you about policy, but yes on the trains. I expect to be able to show them very promptly my railway company, ELS FERROCARRILS DE LA TERRASSA (THE RAILWAYS OF THE TERRACE).Hello, I am Olot 0057
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 am

Catalan is a beautiful language and spoken in parts of France too, Roussillon.

You can use here if you wish. We can translate it.

Look forward to seeing some of you terrace railway pictures on here. I saw some on VML some time ago.

Hello, I am Olot Catala10

El català és una llengua bella i parlat en algunes parts de França també, el Rosselló.

Vostè pot utilitzar aquí si ho desitja. Podem traduir.

Esperem veure alguns de vosaltres fotografies de trens terrassa aquí. Vaig veure algunes en VML fa algun temps.

This was translated using, TranStar

Let us know if it is complete bollocks. tongue

Faci'ns saber collons si és complet !

Ah....and where did you get the clever animated GIF (Pinguley) used in your signature please?
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am

Tahnk you for this consideration.

I will soon put the photographs. It is promised.

The drawing of the Pinguley I do not know from where it|he|she went out. Me it|he|she gave it|him somebody of VML. But it|he|she is not a cheerful GIF. You can animate any image or text under the function *Scroll*.

Merci pour cette considération.
Les photos je vais les mettre bientôt. C'est promis.

Le dessin de la Pinguley, je ne sais pas sa procédance. Il m'ha été donné par un membre de VML. Mais il n'est pas un GIF animé. Vous pouvez animer n'importe quelle image ou texte sous la fonction *Scroll*.

Example 1:

Very Happy . . . . . Hello, I am Olot 833270 Hello, I am Olot 411673 Hello, I am Olot 972523 Hello, I am Olot 458722 bounce lol!

Example 2:

Example 2 text in animation
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
pjti

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

like this ?

scroll: bounce

errr *Scroll* bounce

ahah bounce
by jove I've gottit

Last edited by pjti on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

mikeyh

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

I am confused now (not hard) BTW welcome OLOT, we have spoken before on voie metrique
mikey
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

hello, Mikeyh !! how are you?

pjti wrote:
like this ?...

Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !Yes !
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

mikeyh

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Hey Amadeu. your layout looks great on the terrace! I asked on another thread if it was based on French or spanish railways. I guess that the buildings will define that? Nice to have you here~

Mikey
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:45 pm

une autre photo du très joli viaduc :

another photo of the pretty viaduct :
Hello, I am Olot Img_0010
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

mikeyh

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I like the carriages. What are they?

mikey
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:18 pm

c'est la fabrication de OLOT !!!!!!!!!

this is the manufacture of OLOT !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Reproduction of the The Olot and Girona Railway Ltd. Original carriages constructed for Cravens. My reproduction is in wood. The locomotive was Belgian from the St Leonard.
Some day I will set forth the car in detail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I am Olot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Olot   Hello, I am Olot Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Olot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: