Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Er it's Plasti man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjti

Er it's Plasti man Empty
PostSubject: Er it's Plasti man   Er it's Plasti man EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Well I just had to have a go today. Played with plasticene , just to get a feel of the process you understand. Totally ignored everything anyone has ever said and went my own way about things. 1 blob for body, 4 rolls for limbs, blobs for neck and head. Very oversize but looks ok with Edrig.

So it can be done by a complete eeejet. Must have another go - something a tad smaller methinks.

[img]Er it's Plasti man Man10[/img]

Last edited by pjti on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no pic)
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

Er it's Plasti man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Er it's Plasti man   Er it's Plasti man EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:46 pm

I definitely went out with her!!! Then she ditched me for a plasticene bloke.... I heard they were engaged for a while, 'til she broke it off one night....

*ba da boom, tish*

It's a start, Patrick. And given that it is indeed plasticene, you can have as many goes as you like! Keep it up, mate!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ

Er it's Plasti man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: Trackwork, Model figures, buildings and accessories-
Jump to: