Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a new secretary....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

I have a new secretary.... Empty
PostSubject: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm

....called 'tastrophe.

I have a new secretary.... Secret11

This has adopted us, having saved it from serious injury at the teeth of a fox we believe.
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 am

Meow-ry Christmas, indeed. Rescued animals always make the best pets. It's like they know you saved them.
Back to top Go down
Sparkeswood

Sparkeswood

PostSubject: Re: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:52 pm

What an excellent name for a cat Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm

This cat thing dumped herself on our doorstep about 6 months ago.
When she arrived she had a life threatening gash all around her neck that needed 200 euros worth of stitches and treatment. Exclamation

The vet said it was consistent with a young fox. Apparently the foxes disable cats, small dogs, large rodents etc. just enough to stop them running away, take them back to the family as trophy and 'play' with them until they get bored and just leave them to die.

However mrs cat is not so innocent...she does the same with birds and small rodents...and brings them back here....although she often eats the mice and voles whole including the head and throws it all up in the hallway during the night..... I have a new secretary.... 448877

I hate cats really......
Back to top Go down
Paulus

Paulus

PostSubject: Re: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 pm

She's a beauty! Just be glad she throws upin the hallway; could be worse pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new secretary....   I have a new secretary.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new secretary....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: