Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Добро пожаловать

Go down 
+4
chesterra
tram47
KleineDicke
Carl Hibbs
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Добро пожаловать на новых членов из России

Добро пожаловать 476590
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Texas Добро пожаловать в мой новый товарищей по CGT.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Добро пожаловать на новых членов из России

то же самое!
Добро пожаловать 833270
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Всем большое спасибо! I am very grateful for your warm reception and appreciate valuable advice you gave me. Thank you very much!LOL!
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm very happy you have joined the forum from Russia, Marita.

I'm sure everyone would like to know more about your modelling and where you are in that vast country.

I've seen on the internet quite a lot of Russian railway modelling in the smaller scales but you are the only one I know in 'Garden Scale'.

Please post in English or Russian as you wish. There are a couple of Russian speakers here but we also have online translators.

I have fond memories of travelling by train almost all the way through Russia from west to east (from Bellorussia to Mongolia).
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:33 pm

I am from Moscow, now I live in Moscow suburb and my garden railway is only in my head, though I have a detailed plan of what I want it to be. There will be 2 loops on different levels, so it will be some kind of Berner Oberland with train stops Beatenberg and Unterseen joined by a cable road. I am planning to have artificial mountains made on the base of R. Turner's veneer technology. Hope I can do it. So at the moment I have nothing to show you, only pictures of a few buildings and bridges made by a guy who helps me in my garden. But almost everything is ready for a start ( I mean locos, tracks, as well as some Piko and Pola G buildings and bridges). Now there is too much snow and the weather is the same as in Berner Oberland, so I have to wait.
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 pm

hello martia..looking forward to seeing your line develope
Back to top Go down
http://www.lazygrangebay.co.uk/
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 pm

So am I. I suppose a railway is like a garden, you can start but never finish. Growing a little it begins living its own independent life dictating you what to do for its improvement. In my garden I plant and replant flowers, trees and bushes every year, new ideas come to me or even I change my point of view about this or that plants combination or I see that was mistaken with a place for them . Working on a plan of my GR layout I have already changed it a lot of times and still am not sure if it's a final one. Today I have had one more pedestrian bridge finished.
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Добро пожаловать 317793 Фото Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 pm

жаль Exclamation Exclamation пропустил Embarassed
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm

I will show photos when all my structuress are ready completely, I was not able to paint them because of the low air temperature and now I'm not in Russia, i am in Berner Oberland and tomorrow going to Paris by train, will be very attentive, hope to find more ideas for inspiration.
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

http://www.websad.ru/fpic.php?pic=176429 I"d like to thank everybody who helped me. Sorry for being so stupid that cold show you a picture only in this way. Actually my Ruza Lilli[putian]land still isn't finished, that's why there is a photo only of one part. Bridges are hand made, small pedesrtian ones are of sushi sticks, as well as a pavilion. Thank you very much, without your support I wasn't able to make this dream of mine true!
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Good start on a layout. I too am in the process of building my first garden network as well. My work progress has stalled however, due to a heavy work schedule plus too hot weather.
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:12 pm

chesterra wrote:
 Sorry for being so stupid that cold show you a picture only in this way. 
Nobody is stupid, here's the pic., (copy the URL into the insert picture icon).

Добро пожаловать 176429 

A jolly layout. sunny More pictures are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Thank you for your kind words and for help with photos. I'll try to show more pictures. One more attemptДобро пожаловать 176550
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Some new pictures from my Ruza Oberland Добро пожаловать 2a190c959a5db267866dc9125255c687
Добро пожаловать D25445f8885495e1e9dff5760193b1a0
Добро пожаловать Ec19539fdb7ee226391d8b5fb7630358
Добро пожаловать 570ba4e939382c11ab8364e43a36ab04
Добро пожаловать 315a47c79c71e7bd782c8b7336e94f20
Добро пожаловать 678a35a5b0a254395223a25852ffd266
Photo 1 - market places and a small pedestrian bridge are made from sushi sticks, as well as a car bridge (photo2). photo 3 - a bridge from reinforcement bar 8 mm and welding electrodes.  Last photo - Joddlerfest in my Beatenberg.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Lots of interest there!   I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Thank you! Your warm words and support are very important for me, I've seen pictures of your GRR, it's fabulous!
 And a few more photos of some new things, which I made this summer. 1- a new railway stop (from acrylic mirror)Добро пожаловать Bfe33e2c8ac4dc21136726dcf9088c1f

2 - a pavilion from sushi sticks Добро пожаловать E22794ccd1f6d14f4a07170a185bfd12
3 - some kind of a stop building (just to decorate a cable road device) Добро пожаловать Cefe8c132d21d0f57290a1f23ac0dacf
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Very HappyСпасибо за эти красивые фотографии приходят издалека  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello and welcome.

Nice train line, I use my terrasse in summer, not yet started in the garden.

It's been a long time since I went to Moscow, spend 6 month at MGU (the whole winter) we had -35°c during the day in january.
Sorry, but I lost my Russian, so it's in english or via google translation.
So it's snowing already ?
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Bearcastle wrote:
Hello and welcome.

Nice train line, I use my terrasse in summer, not yet started in the garden.

It's been a long time since I went to Moscow, spend 6 month at MGU (the whole winter) we had -35°c during the day in january.
Sorry, but I lost my Russian, so it's in english or via google translation.
So it's snowing already ?
No, this 2014 has been a very strange year. In winter it was very little snow and warm, summer was hot with very little rain, so, we had to water gardens every day, autumn didn't bring any rain as well. In November we usually have very cold days with snow, but now it's cold (at night down to 10 degree (Celcium) below zero and still no snow.
You are right, foreign language speaking skills are lost very soon without practice. I studied  Italian  when I was young, but now I can hardly speak a few words and my English is some mixture of English and German, but it won't be an obstacle for our communication, I hope.
tram47, Russia is not so far from France, by plane it's only 3 hours of flight. Your Russian is very good!
lol!
Back to top Go down
tram47

tram47

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:26 pm

конечно, но мы предпочитаем южные температуры Франции !!!! и "Русский" является GOOGLE !!!!!!
Добро пожаловать 833270 Добро пожаловать 166561 Добро пожаловать 208384 Добро пожаловать 317298 Добро пожаловать 101635
Back to top Go down
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:13 am

In the middle of our long  winters I prefer UAE climate for a week or rwo, but, of course, we are used to our cold weather. But for the last few years it's been crazy, for example, previous winter and the last two summers were much warmer in Russia than in Europe. But this winter forecast promises severy winter now.
And long live Google!
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:57 pm

I was in moscow for the winter 93/94, it was a very cold winter.

Anyway in october, we had to stay inside at night for the couvre-feu due to the problem arround the white house.
The University was a nice place to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
chesterra

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Bearcastle wrote:
I was in moscow for the winter 93/94, it was a very cold winter.

Anyway in october, we had to stay inside at night for the couvre-feu due to the problem arround the white house.
The University was a nice place to stay.
I don't remember that winter, but will never forget those days in October. It was terrible, everybody was very scared. I worked near White House and remember my watching CNN and at the same time looking directly at White House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Добро пожаловать Empty
PostSubject: Re: Добро пожаловать   Добро пожаловать Empty

Back to top Go down

Добро пожаловать
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: