Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MD Electronics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
railaddict

railaddict

MD Electronics Empty
PostSubject: MD Electronics   MD Electronics EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:23 pm

Hello to all,

I'm new to this forum and a member of VML.

I started building a layout in the garden called 'Bernigadine' in 2013.  One year later I purchased a Massoth Central Unit and various Dimax items among which 8 channel switch decoders.  I naïvely buried them in waterproof cable boxes and sealed all accesses with silicone.  Unfortunately two of them have been damaged by damp.

I have been considering to use the new single channel decoders from Massoth and incidentally discovered MD electronics material

http://md-electronics.de/en/mxion_weichen.html

and notably item 4109 which can replace an LGB motor, including decoder and the possibility to feed the frog.

I questioned Maarten Meeuwes one of the members of VML (Training Dutchman) if he had any experience with these items.  He purchased some of the first version and was not satisfied with the result, mainly the reliability when using a computer.

Nowaday it seems that MD have modified it and I would like to know if any of you has any experience with this material.

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Back to top Go down

MD Electronics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: Tips and advice-
Jump to: