Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worlds ugliest loco contender ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Worlds ugliest loco contender .... Empty
PostSubject: Worlds ugliest loco contender ....   Worlds ugliest loco contender .... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Looks like a Gerbil ....

http://www.railwaygazette.com/news_view/article/2009/07/9765/freightliner_powerhaul_locomotives_ready_for_testing.html

... is it heavily disguised or has someone put the wrong pegs in the holes?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Worlds ugliest loco contender ....   Worlds ugliest loco contender .... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 am

And are you going to be driving one of these eventually?

It looks like something out of a childrens animated cartoon. I was looking at the picture and waiting for the 'face' to move. geek
Back to top Go down
silectric

PostSubject: Re: Worlds ugliest loco contender ....   Worlds ugliest loco contender .... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 pm

I think it might be the safety crunch zone fitted while under test in the USA. Must say I did wonder myself hen I first saw the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds ugliest loco contender ....   Worlds ugliest loco contender .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds ugliest loco contender ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: