Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What £1,700 looks like

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What £1,700 looks like Empty
PostSubject: What £1,700 looks like   What £1,700 looks like EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 am

Not G scale, but posted here because it is a rare UK item that only seems to have retailed for a short time in France. This rare Triang TT scale loco realised £1,700 on eBay yesterday, the A1A-A1A Class 31 in the very rare blue livery ... this model surfaced around 1966/67, after the plug had already been pulled on the whole range around 1964/65. France seems to be the place to find this variant and most (if not all) were boxed with the blue identity label written in French .... Triang did a French TT range and this model seemed to have been sold there along with that range. Also rare are the BR blue/grey coaches but these have red identity labels in English.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110411624584

I wonder if the seller waived his £7 postage? Whether she did or not, what is certain, is that eBay will be taking around £256 in fees out of it.

Shocked

What £1,700 looks like Ttaiablue
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: What £1,700 looks like   What £1,700 looks like EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Blimey...I certainly remember Triang TT gauge. I even had some once as a kid.
Wish I still had it now......phew!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What £1,700 looks like   What £1,700 looks like EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 am

I saw that when it was going for £1100 Phew recession what recession?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What £1,700 looks like   What £1,700 looks like Empty

Back to top Go down

What £1,700 looks like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: