Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spule 4

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) Empty
PostSubject: Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)   Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm

The kit was dull shades of grey when I bought it. Some paint and the omission of some trim parts, and it has a bit more Austrian appearance perhaps? At a show I bought some leftover Piko platform bits from a kit and added those too. So this will be the station for Neustadt-NovĂ© Město.

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) 3202333007_1eacf9c015_b

I bought some benches at the suggestion of the 7 year old daughter.

....and the signs I had made by Ian Darby for Neustadt and Waldau.

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) 3282324098_eabb8233ce_b

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)   Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 am

Hi Garrett

Is there a pic of some benches missing?

BTW almost looks French as well! Certainly European.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)   Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Yes, the benches are not there.

I have a few more buildings to take care of, once I am done working on our 1:1 house!

Yes, the roof could make it French also!
Back to top Go down
bruce

bruce

PostSubject: Re: Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)   Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Coming along nicely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hdlr.moonfruit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)   Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint) Empty

Back to top Go down

Austrianization of the Piko Neustadt station (or what can be done with paint)
Page 1 of 1