Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GWhizz

GWhizz

Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 Empty
PostSubject: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 am

Is this a steal for someone on here for 1200 Euro's buy it now?

Accucraft Shay
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

That's a lovely machine to see running and a good crowd puller at exhibitions.
I know 2 people who have them and a 2 cylinder which is not so smooth. They do need quite large (min R3 I believe) radius curves. I had one here visiting once that just about squeeled round.

Rather quite today... anyone been doing anything apart from packing boxes? Sad
Back to top Go down
Paul Stainz Holt

Paul Stainz Holt

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Carl Hibbs wrote:

Rather quite today... anyone been doing anything apart from packing boxes? Sad

I ran trains this morning and ran Duncan on Alec's layout for an hour this afternoon.
Saw the Rack railway on top of Snowdon Yesterday after walking up.......

Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 26090914
Back to top Go down
http://linzgstadtbahn.webs.com/
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

It's been beautiful weather here, but as Caro had a fall from her horse earlier in the week, I've spent the majority of the day on household chores and in the potager!
Did squeeze an hour of trains before dusk though!

I assume the Shay was a bargain, thought about it myself, it sold at 9.30 am, I hope someone here got it if that was the case?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Havent done anything for a couple of days. Too knackered getting up at 4 each morning with mum. shes got compression bandages on now to get the fluid out of her legs. ~yuk!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Played a bit with train (the 2 Stainz) on the terrasse, for the rest of the day, get rid off a lot of things, I think we are going to sale the house.

We saw a very nice one, not sure we could afford it, but there 's 2 others a bit cheapper.

Nice locomotive, but at the moment cannot afford anything we have few thing to buy in order to finish the house and make it finally habitable.

When we bought it, it was inhabitable, now it's soon be a four bedroom (including a parental suite) with a big kitchen/dinning/sitting room, a nice terrasse, a garage and shed (shed could be rebuilt to be a another room for the house and there's still a shed for a railways Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210   Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accucraft 3 cylinder Live Steam 2 Truck Shay AC77-210
Page 1 of 1