Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what d'ya think clive?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeyh

mikeyh

what d'ya think clive? Empty
PostSubject: what d'ya think clive?   what d'ya think clive? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Now that hibernation is nearly over i am starting to think of additional figures for Demiel. I dont know whether I fancy a 1910 fire engine with six pompiers, or a marching band with twenty musicians ( but that would work out at about 400 quid so its not an option!!). Be in touch soon Clive!!

Mikey
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: what d'ya think clive?   what d'ya think clive? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 am

Even 1 figure will be a challenge for me at the moment, as I am currently engaged in a minor project called 'gut and completely refurbish a recently purchased mid-terrace house in Portsmouth ready for daughter and future son-in-law to move into' - at the same time as my normal day job of course.

But, let me know what you decide and I'll do my very best to accomodate you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: what d'ya think clive?   what d'ya think clive? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am

Typical Man thing...Only do one thing at a time. (Well thats what my missus says to me!!!)

Mikey
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: what d'ya think clive?   what d'ya think clive? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 am

Sounds like you’re really having fun Clive, man thing in deed. Glad you have started thinking of the railway again Mikey. I have got 15m of track and am going to collect another 15m early March. So hopefully I will be able to run 2 trains this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what d'ya think clive?   what d'ya think clive? Empty

Back to top Go down

what d'ya think clive?
Page 1 of 1