Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rééditionn de la gare CFD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

Rééditionn de la gare CFD Empty
PostSubject: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Bonjour,
Plusieurs personnes m ont demandé la gare CFD
Or le moule n est plus utilisable.
Si vous etes interessé par une réédition de ce modele, faites le moi savoir Smile
imagimonde@free.fr
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Oui, s'il te plait Pierre. cheers

J'ai vendu l'ancienne pour 250 000€.........
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Bonne question, qu'elle est le prix de vente ?
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
Olot

Olot

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Pourrais tu nous ajouter une photo?

Back to top Go down
philkelly

philkelly

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 am

Quelques photos de ma gare d'Imagimonde sur mon reseau:

Rééditionn de la gare CFD 2008holpics014

Rééditionn de la gare CFD 043s

Rééditionn de la gare CFD 2008holpics011

Rééditionn de la gare CFD IMG_9256

C'est genial Very Happy

Phil
Back to top Go down
Olot

Olot

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Merci !!

Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:51 pm

errrr can somebody tell me whats going on here ? Cool

Patrick
Back to top Go down
philkelly

philkelly

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Pierre said that the mould for the Imagimonde CFD station was no longer usable and asked if there would be orders if he remade the mould; Amadeu asked for some pictures; I posted pics of my Imagimonde station..

Alles klar?
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes of course Patrick.

Pierre Christian at Imagimonde makes the only French railway buildings in 'G' scale.

He made a station, typical of CFD lines around France with various finishes to suit different areas.

A number of people including me were lucky enough to buy one before the mould was exhausted.

Now I have moved and the station remains concreted to Parisien sub strata I am need of another.

Pierre is canvassing interest to see if it is worth creating another mould. I hope so.

Here's a pic of mine in halcyon days with unusual motive power substituting for the regular Billard. Very Happy

Rééditionn de la gare CFD Tv510
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks its all a lot clearer now, carry on lads.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
David Grantham

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Carl, I may be interested. Any rough idea of prices ?

David
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 am

Same here!

Any idea on price?

www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am

You will have to ask Pierre directly for current prices.

But when I bought mine about 5 years ago now......blimey, doesn't time fly.....

It was cheaper than buying an equivalent Pola building. (The 2 part thing with the immitation cracked walls that many people seem to have).

I just had the BV (batiment voyageurs) from Imagimonde and the outside toilet. Phil has the extra 2 side buildings which make up a typical complete rural station although many smaller villages only had a BV.

Pierre's production time - as with many artisans can be a while but it's worth waiting for.

My station resisted all weather conditions and kids, whereas the resin buildings were blown around, became faded, attacked by cats and demolished by footballs.

Aside from the French station Pierre makes or made an excellent modular 'American' station which could look indeed very Spanish......

Gare Americaine

For other pictures and details you can download the Imagimonde catalogue as a PDF file.
The original CFD station appears on Page 17.

catalogue

Last edited by Carl Hibbs on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 am

That station is huge but looks the business, it's enough to tempt someone to go Spanish. As for the rest of the catalogue it all looks very, very nice,

Patrick
Back to top Go down
philkelly

philkelly

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 pm

I endorse everything Carl says about this and about Pierre's unbelievable craftsmanship. For many years from my holiday home in France, I traced old railway lines. When I decided that the railway in my French garden would be French, I discovered that no-one makes French prototype buildings - except Pierre, whose ad I spotted in a French model railway mag. It took a while - and a visit to Pierre - to get hold of it, but if one building alone can make a statement about the character of a railway, the station does. Here is is a prototype to show just how well it reflects the atmosphere of French local railways now long gone.

Rééditionn de la gare CFD Melleran

That's Melleran in Deux Sevres on the CFD Charentes system.

I don't know how much Pierre will charge if he re-makes the mould - I hope he does - but for my complete station - three buildings, "quai haut" and all the doors and windows. etc, I paid, about five years ago, 500 Euros. As each year passes, that seems more and more worth it. Thanks Pierre - I hope other people will get the chance to own one of your outstanding works of art.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello everybody,
I didnt receive informations of answering on the forum ...why ?
I m sure i didnt press the right button.
It doesnt matter Smile
The new CFD station model will certainly be more customisable than the old one.
The wall corner were only with stone on the old model, but i would like to build a model with more choice.
I m note sure that my English language is good enough to explain correctly.

I asked the same question on other forums and all the answers i receive were : "Build a more customisable model"

So on the new one you will choice :
- corners (stone or brik)
- windows and doors (stone or brik)
- bottom of wall (2 types of stones )
- roofing (3 styles)

I would like to give the oportunity of chossing the façade length

- 2 doors
- 3 doors
- 4 doors

I think the 4 walls need to be glued on a base to realise this model (the old version was a body with small parts glued on)

About the price of this beast Smile

The small one (BV 2 Doors) will turn around 150 € minimum and not over 200€

Is my English explanation not too awfull to be understandood ?

BV 2 doors

Last edited by Pierre d Imagimonde on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Perfect explanation Pierre except English always has a capital letter. Razz

I would like to order one please now for delivery in 2 years time (just a joke..... Laughing)

I will e mail you.

But for the record.
1 small one (for the moment), 2 doors, brick corners and windows, that seems to be the style up here in Normandy.
Back to top Go down
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Is it correct now ?
hihi
I hope it can be ready in less than two years Smile
Prehaps only 24 months
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Pierre, peux-tu montrer des photos avec les différentes textures pour se faire une idée.

Merci
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 pm

oui, mais je n ai pas toutes les variantes sous le coude.
J ai fait quelques photos dans le jardin (ce sont les moins belles pieces), ou j ai installé quelques batiments pour leurs faire subir l epreuve du temps.
Le jardin n est pas encore néttoyé et les batiments sont posé là sans etre entretenus.
Vous pouvez les regarder ici
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

J'ai vu ce beau locotracteur sur le lien....

Tout le monde doit le voir.

Rééditionn de la gare CFD Locot12

Un peu.....Blanc-Argent.....je pense. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

oui un peu de BA dans les gènes de cet engin.
Je referais des photos , il est fini et roule depuis quelques semaines dans le jardin (pas en continu)
C est un OGM, certainement à moteur MGO
- il y a un peu de BA 12 sur le toit, un peu seulement car le BA 12 a 6 réservoirs.
- un peu de locotracteur SNCF Yxxxx
- un peu d autorail corse dans les phares
- et quand on regarde l arrière en clignant des yeux, il pourrait ressembler à une classe 66
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am

Tu as bien observé les prototypes. Les phares sont sur la machine BB406 en Corse.

..et La Bête de Calvi.....elle est ou ?
Back to top Go down
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 am

wich one ?
Celle que Max a lancé en production ? Celle du jardin ? Celle que je vais lancer ?
Celle du Jardin est à l atelier, j vais l ameliorer (grilles capots et phares) et lui mettre un nouveau decodeur. Son decodeur est dans un machin que je suis en train de modifier.
Rééditionn de la gare CFD 100_0910

Je suis désolé que les photos des différentes textures ne soient pas toutes en ligne, j ai mis à jour le site cette nuit, mais cela n a pas fonctionné. C est en cours.
Back to top Go down
Pierre d Imagimonde

Pierre d Imagimonde

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 pm

hihi
La bete on la voit ici Smile
Rééditionn de la gare CFD 122_3_weatherproof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rééditionn de la gare CFD   Rééditionn de la gare CFD Empty

Back to top Go down

Rééditionn de la gare CFD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: Trackwork, Model figures, buildings and accessories-
Jump to: