Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

live steam for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

live steam for sale Empty
PostSubject: live steam for sale   live steam for sale EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Saw this for sale on e bay. Seems like a few are kicking around at various prices.
e bay steam
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: live steam for sale   live steam for sale EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am

This seller is just a few miles from me in Spring, Texas, which is an old railroad junction town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: live steam for sale   live steam for sale EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 am

I think this is one of those Accucraft knock off's supposedly made by some "former" Accucraft employee's!!! Still looks pretty good and quite cheap too.......................
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: live steam for sale   live steam for sale EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:35 pm

That is the reported rumor, but other than the fact it is steam and runs on rails, it shares nothing with the Accucraft Ruby/IDa/Porter design was the final discussion. Wuhu, like many in China, is a contract builder, so draw your own conclusions.

They were first displayted in one of the Kader/Sanda Kan factories (see above) a couple years back when some video turned up on YouTube.

The seller is a good seller had good service from him on other unrelated stuff.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: live steam for sale   live steam for sale EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I had a Chinese friend see these at a Toy fair in China in January 09.

We approached the manufacturer looking to import into Europe, but they said they were contracted to Accucraft and couldn't sell elsewhere. So I don't think they're "knock offs" as such?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live steam for sale   live steam for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

live steam for sale
Page 1 of 1