Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New forum address

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New forum address Empty
PostSubject: New forum address   New forum address EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 pm

In the interests of improvement, for your ease and continued enjoyment I have created a new address/URL for the forum.

Think of CG Trains.

This new URL will run alongside the existing one so no need to adjust your bookmarks or shortcuts.
It makes it easier for future members, promotion and for use with external web based applications.

It hasn't cost me any money to do this (yet) so I won't be begging for donations or the like, just keep contributing.

Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Carl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cgtrains.com
clive_t

clive_t

New forum address Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum address   New forum address EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am

Seems to work ok - is this the precursor to the new Hibbs railway empire getting its own web presence like the old CFG used to have?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

New forum address Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum address   New forum address EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 am

clive_t wrote:
Seems to work ok - is this the precursor to the new Hibbs railway empire getting its own web presence like the old CFG used to have?

Not exactly as there isn't much empire but it may help provide a platform for future developments of the forum including personal pages.

In any case I thought it would just be a nice thing to have a personalised domain name. king
Back to top Go down
pjti

New forum address Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum address   New forum address EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

must admit it is a lot easier to remember/find on an unbookmarked pc and a lot tidier URLwise. Now if only I could remember my user/password .............................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New forum address Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum address   New forum address Empty

Back to top Go down

New forum address
Page 1 of 1