Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sound trials & moving engineer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

sound trials & moving engineer Empty
PostSubject: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello all, Andrew calling from sunny Australia.
I had a message from Greg Hunter at the Sandstone & Termite Railway. He is developing his own home made sound for a diesel that revs up before moving. Also is the new loco he is biulding.
Also he had made the driving engineer to change to siut the direction of the loco.
I have enclosed the link to his 1 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU4euQyA_qA

Cheers from Sandbar & Mudcrab Railway
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Paulus

Paulus

PostSubject: Re: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Andrew, I'm afraid I've beat you with 8 days...
Nice video of model locomotive; see driver switch place

lol! lol!

But it is indeed very neat to see the driver switch place. I love the Sandstone & Termite Railway and the site is very inspirational with lots of good ideas!

Paul
Back to top Go down
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Hello Paul, sorry about the repeat, my computer was defraged and checked for virus, all the things that is available. etc.

Trouble is - the access to all my favourite sites was not available until I logged in with name & password. The Registry Mechanic cleaned too good. I have so many sites I could not remember the exact wording to get back into site to see which messages I have read. Trial and error eventually got me going again.

Cheers from Sandbar & Mudcrab Railway
Back to top Go down
Paulus

Paulus

PostSubject: Re: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

No problem off course Andrew. Actually, it's such a beautiful thing it deserved to be repeated pirat

I can feel your pain with the computer troubles!!!!
A few weeks ago I had to restore my PC completely, installing Windows, making new partitions etc. etc.
Before I began I thought I was smart and made a backup and saved all my email addresses and internet favorites. Or at least, I thought I did because after re-installing the email program and the browsers could not read / import the favorites and contacts from the backup CD-Rom. All were there but unreadably 'gone' and there were a lot... Mad

Also, my PC came with originally with a Windows XP version that was common 5 years ago. It was updated since then every time and worked fine (until it get so slow I could drink a cup of coffee while starting up my email).
After re-installing I was back on the Windows XP version that I had on the start-up disk (servicepack 2), so actually missing 5 years of updates.
Believe it or not, since july 17 (just a week before I had my problems) Microsoft did not support anything older than Servicepack3. I was not able anymore to update the normal way and there was no support from Microsoft what so ever besides the advise to switch to Windows 7, but naturally you have to buy that new version and it's than also advisable to buy a new PC because a 5 year old PC and Windows 7 will not always go together...

Fortunately I had a clever cousin and he succeeded to install Servicepack 3 and than 127 updates... it works again on Windows XP but almost just as slow as it was before... And lost every contact and favorite. Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sound trials & moving engineer   sound trials & moving engineer Empty

Back to top Go down

sound trials & moving engineer
Page 1 of 1