Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SCGR 2008 photo archive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clive_t

clive_t

SCGR 2008 photo archive Empty
PostSubject: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Having gotten the bit between my teeth with sorting out pics from the visit to the CFG, I have since been able to upload some pics from this year's runnings on my own line. Some you might have seen before from various posts on here or previous forums, but most are getting their first public airing...

Yes I know that technically 2008 is not over at this time, but I can confidently predict that I will not be taking any more photos in the next 2 days - too bl%dy cold!

Anyway, here's the link:

http://clivesgscalerailways.fotopic.net/c1630649.html

With best wishes to all for a successful 2009.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Some great shots of weathered stocK Clive. I would like to use a few of those in the new year for the forum header if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm

By all means Carl. Let me know when you want to use any, and I'll unlock the gallery - it's currently protected from 'right-click-save-as' . Or I can send you the full-size original(s) if you prefer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 am

Never think you photos are secure because they are disabled from the right click, just ripped this excellent shot from you site just to demonstrate, I am not even using any dodgy software to do it, just the old print screen function and paint shop pro to drop it in.

[img]SCGR 2008 photo archive Neverthinkyouareprotectedfromaright[/img]
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

The security thing wasn't why I made the setting - the reason was that back in the day, when I first started using Fotopic, the act of saving the pic seemed to double the hit count, so skewing the stats. It was a cheap-n-cheerful way round that to set the gallery to 'no right-click'. You're right though (obviously!) in that there are ways to capture photos that don't involve right-clicking. Nice choice of pic for the example! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm

HA HA but i have a plan so cunning that Dr Cunning could not have made it up his self, I have finally gotten round to starting off a bit of modeling, well painting my people Laughing Laughing Laughing I was showing Katie that they have not all got to look the same

[img]SCGR 2008 photo archive IMG_6178[/img]

She thought it was a real photo
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

iwoo wrote:

She thought it was a real photo

Ah, bless!!

Actually, you (or indeed, she) could perhaps further 'individualise' those figures by adding some little details with Milliput or Green-stuff - such as beards/moustaches, or hats, or scarves etc .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Good idea Clive,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCGR 2008 photo archive   SCGR 2008 photo archive Empty

Back to top Go down

SCGR 2008 photo archive
Page 1 of 1