Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hagen

Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France Empty
PostSubject: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 am

Hi all

I am going by car to Italy (Sienna) this summer, we will travel from Kiel to Paris (Disneyland), Lyon, Marseilles and then to Genova and Sienna.
Back we will travel via Bologna, Garda, Innsbruck, Schweinfurt, Hamburg to Kiel.
Preferably I would like to pick up a viaduct and/or buildings (Scale 1/32) as this is pretty costly to ship by other means.

Where is Imagimonde located for instance?
Anyone know of any good dealers along this route? (found one in Switzerland, but it's slightly too much of a detour)
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Rune...
Imagimonde is near Cambrai south of Lille in the north of France not far off the A1.

If you're coming via Disneyland you would be more than welcome to call in here. I live less than 20 mins away and just off the motorway A104/A4 than goes to Disneyland.
Dump the family and come and play trains.....or bring the family too. Very Happy

No other real dealers in France worth looking at near or on your route.

If you want anything delivered to my house you could pick it up en-route.
Back to top Go down
hagen

PostSubject: Re: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am

Hi Carl

That is great, we'll go right past him then, unfortunately it's on the 'long leg' of the journey, so not sure how the family feels about stopping to pick up 'stuff' Smile
And perhaps I can find some gauge one dealers in Germany on the return trip Smile

Also thank you for the invitation, my wife was actually very positive about stopping by. The teen girl just wanted to know if there are any cute boys around Wink
We will go to Disneyland on July 7th, then we'll move on to Lyon on the 8th. So it would have to be on the evening on the 7th or on the day of the 8th
It would be nice to meet indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi Rune

Think about Spain next year then you can take in South West France on your next trip. You're equally welcome here. No suppliers though - just sunshine!

Cheers Brian
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Rune,
I will be at Geoff's the weekend 4/5 July and back on Monday 6 sometime. This is the first week of school holiday here so I won't be working. A visit Tuesday evening the 7th would be great and/or during the day Wednesday the 8th. Just come when you want.
You can esaily get on to the autoroute for Lyon here.
It will obviously be very light until late so some good train running will be possible.

I will send you a message with my details.

As for cute boys. Your daughter might be lucky if my neighbour's son is at home on leave from the army. He's a 19 year old parachutist and came back from a tour of Afghanistan in December. I'll tell him a nice Scandinavian girl could be visiting. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France   Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France Empty

Back to top Go down

Location of Large scale suppliers in Europe/France
Page 1 of 1