Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leon (La Robla) Shed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Grantham

Leon (La Robla) Shed Empty
PostSubject: Leon (La Robla) Shed   Leon (La Robla) Shed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Long shot I know but does anyone know where I can find a single picture of the outside of Leon La Robla loco shed in steam days.

Despite many hours of internetting and buying every Spanish Narrow Gauge book (about 6) available I am still without such an image.

Any ideas gratefully received.

David
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: Leon (La Robla) Shed   Leon (La Robla) Shed EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi David. I've often found when researching a station that hours of 'googling' the station,shed, line name, and getting nowhere I have got a result by trying 'ancient postcard of..... Postcard collectors dont often post the name of what you are looking for, just the subject of thge card. Might be worth a shot if you know the spanish for it of course!!

Mikey Basketball Laughing
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Leon (La Robla) Shed   Leon (La Robla) Shed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 pm

hello David, I've probably done the same searches as you did, sorry I can't find anything but will keep trying.
Back to top Go down
David Grantham

PostSubject: Re: Leon (La Robla) Shed   Leon (La Robla) Shed EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon (La Robla) Shed   Leon (La Robla) Shed Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon (La Robla) Shed
Page 1 of 1