Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spule 4

LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US Empty
PostSubject: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

I have bought from this vendor before, both new and S/H stock without problems. Not sure if he will send outside the US tho.

http://www.pizzatrains.com/consignments.html
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 am

Hi Garratt

Thanks for the info. At 325$ It certainly looked a bargain, the last Corpet (Grey open back version MTS) sold here on French Ebay went for 390 Euro (about 585 dollars US)

We do have to factor in import duties and shipping costs but as it was "New in Box" at 220 Euros worth considering.

However it appears to be SOLD as the product link is "blacked out" ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 am

There have been 2 Corpets sold on US eBay recently, one green and one red (CdN). Both were mint condition and sold for around $300. I got the green one and she's a beauty.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 am

KleineDicke wrote:
There have been 2 Corpets sold on US eBay recently, one green and one red (CdN). Both were mint condition and sold for around $300. I got the green one and she's a beauty.

That's comparable with Euro pricing, Green (the non MTS version) sells for around 200 Euro.

They are beautiful loco's though and I'm pleased to have one, black "CDf Economiques", in my collection, bought buy through the now defunct G S M.
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Three more went up on US eBay today, a 2078, a 20790, and a 21780. All have Buy It Now set at $549. Shipping is reasonable at $13.50, though. I don't think they'll sell at that price, but I've seen some crazy bids on LGB stuff in the past year.
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 pm

GWhizz wrote:
Hi Garratt

Thanks for the info. At 325$ It certainly looked a bargain, the last Corpet (Grey open back version MTS) sold here on French Ebay went for 390 Euro (about 585 dollars US)

We do have to factor in import duties and shipping costs but as it was "New in Box" at 220 Euros worth considering.

However it appears to be SOLD as the product link is "blacked out" ?

That is just a link to the pic, once sold, it is removed, or at least the last items I bought from him.

....and now the listing is gone, so yes, sold.
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 pm

There was a grey one on CraigsList, but it too sold quickly. There is a lot of LGB on CL here in the states.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 am

Spule 4 wrote:
There was a grey one on CraigsList, but it too sold quickly. There is a lot of LGB on CL here in the states.

For us this side of the "pond". What is Craiglist??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 am

Craigs list is a free posting service supposidly for local use there's one in most populated area's Including Europe? but there best known for there wacky humour! a typical advert..........................
best of craigslist > baltimore > I GOT SOMEONES DEAD GRANDMOTHER IN URN Originally Posted: Sat, 26 Sep 09:46 EDT

I GOT SOMEONES DEAD GRANDMOTHER IN URN

Date: 2009-09-26, 9:46AM EDT

SHE WAS IN A STORAGE LOCKER NONE OF HER FAMILY WANT HER, SO IM OFFERING HER TO YOU AT A DISCOUNT PRICE, ASHES ARE STARTING TO LEAK FROM BOTTOM, I DID DROP HER,
I ALSO GOT HER PHOTOS
SHE WAS APROX 67 YEARS OLD, 170 POUNDS, 5'7
THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST PIECE OF ASH YOULL EVER GET
I GOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER NO FUNERAL HOME WILL TAKE HER,
THIS WILL BE GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN
SHE IS IN A BLACK URN APROX 10" HIGH X 5 X 5 WITH BRASS PRAYING HANDS
GREAT PIECE FOR YOUR MANTAL
YES YOU CAN SELL ANYTHING DEAD AS LONG AS YOU DIDNT KILL THEM
A FRIEND OF MINE JUST SOLD A SKULL ON E-BAY

443-810-[xxxx]
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes, There were all kinds of good ones. one for free rocks (must move), table leg (you provide three more and top), the Audi A4 from hell (complete with a PT 2x6 for a rear bumper!), the people tired of dating off of CL, etc.
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm

GWhizz wrote:
Spule 4 wrote:

For us this side of the "pond". What is Craiglist??

Brian, it is global, regarde ici:

http://paris.en.craigslist.org/
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Cheers

Bordeaux is my nearest - I'm checking it out!
Back to top Go down
KleineDicke

KleineDicke

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:20 pm

GWhizz wrote:
Cheers

Bordeaux is my nearest - I'm checking it out!

One just can't have too many urns filled with granny's ashes, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US   LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US Empty

Back to top Go down

LGB Corpet 20790 for sale S/H in the US
Page 1 of 1