Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book) Empty
PostSubject: Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book)   Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:24 pm

I found a good link about tramway on the forum Train de jardin.
There's a lot of diagram.

http://www.trains-de-jardin.fr/pdf/01073V01.pdf

Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
silectric

Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book)   Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I love those old technical books and their line drawings. Being technical they are often passed by by the 'picture book' buyers so do not always cost an arm and a leg.

I regularly visit book fairs and second hand book shops in the UK and hunt down such tomes. Last years find was one from the ICS Reference Library on tramway Systems, tracks, overhead works, cars and equipment, brakes, motors and controllers, DC Railways, AC Railways, Electric Signalling.

£25. I do not think it very rare as I have seen on sale since at other book fairs.

By the way ICS or International Correspondence School still exists, but tramway course are no longer offered!
Back to top Go down

Tramway construction et exploitation 1880 (book)
Page 1 of 1