Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations again Clive T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
French Chuffed

Congratulations again Clive T Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations again Clive T   Congratulations again Clive T EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 am

Congratulations Clive on your latest article on your engine shed, to go into print, in the G scale journal (winter 2009). A very interesting and amusing slant on constructing buildings in the recession hit model railway world.
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations again Clive T   Congratulations again Clive T EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Thank you Peter, I do feel a bit of a fraud as it is obviously a reworking of the CGT thread on the very same subject. But i have had an email from a guy in the GSS saying that he enjoyed it,He is evidently looking forward to Part 2!, which of course will be the goods shed when i get round to writing it up!

I should have put a credit in the article for CGT - i will do that with the next one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
Paul Stainz Holt

Paul Stainz Holt

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations again Clive T   Congratulations again Clive T EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes, well done Clive.

Have you sent in any of your special figure making articles.
They are well worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://linzgstadtbahn.webs.com/
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations again Clive T   Congratulations again Clive T EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks Paul, i did a couple of figure articles which appeared in the Spring08/Summer08 editions of the Journal - describing my adventures with the first figure i ever did (based on the Otto driver) and then a sequel describing the making of the guy seated with a bottle of beer, and the French 'wine-taster' (my first Preiser bashes)

I was thinking about doing one to describe one of the 'scratch-built' figures, but as ever it is very much a case of 'getting round to it eventually'.

So many articles to write, so little time! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations again Clive T   Congratulations again Clive T Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations again Clive T
Page 1 of 1