Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clive_t

clive_t

Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered... Empty
PostSubject: Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered...   Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:11 pm

OK, not totally trashed it: just the smoke box and chimney area:

Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered... Lady_Maria_Weathered_smokebox

I first coated the area with 'barbecue' paint (ie supposedly heat-proof), to try and dull down the shiny black colour and to offer a good surface for the rest of the paint. Then I painted over the top of that with some dirt/grime type colours (Games Workshop acrylics, as per my habit) but gently dabbed on with a piece of sponge, rather than a brush.

Slightly 'OTT' possibly, but I kind of like it.... I might take an airbrush to it one fine day pretty soon. But for the price they are, added to the cost of having it lined out.... questions may be asked in the house!

Cheers

Clive
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ

Roundhouse Lady Anne - Forgive me father, for I have weathered...
Page 1 of 1