Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dortmund Modelbau 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pjti

Dortmund Modelbau 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Dortmund Modelbau 2011   Dortmund Modelbau 2011 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I have "done" this show 3 or 4 times now but missed last year. Saw it first on Mark Found's tv series and just had to "go see for myself". I am thinking of going again next year and was wondering if anyone from this forum would be going.

It really is a big show with lots of trade stands and layouts, in fact - you name it and you will find someone/club who model it. It is not just trains, it's boats, cars, planes, trucks, military and loads loads more, as well as tools and hardware and software - even Mr Regner gets there Carl.

I am hoping to stay in a hotel which is a few minutes walking distance, current price is €79 night. I haven't yet worked out how to get there as I normally go via my mates in the Uk and use his car to drive,

If any one is into any form of model making this show must be the best place to see it.

Not much large scale trains, probably enough to skin your wallet though, but masses of the smaller scales, and evrything to do with models - also some nice human ones too.

Have a look at Modellbau Dortmund
Back to top Go down

Dortmund Modelbau 2011
Page 1 of 1