Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pline

pline

Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011   Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello Group,
We are organising our Winter Darjeeling Himalayan Railways Tour between 24th and 31st December this year.
The tour would include rides on both DHR Narrow Gauge Heritage Steam and Diesel trains, plus on Calcutta Trams, overnight journeys on the Indian Railways Darjeeling Mail, visits to DHR & IR Eastern Railway Museums, some local site seeing of the Darjeeling Hills, lots of refreshing Darjeeling Tea, a visit to our Garden Railway workshop in Calcutta and ofcourse a lucky draw where one luck guest would get to bag our brass 16mm scale r/c ZDM1 locomotive.
For more information visit us at http://www.pline.biz/tours.php or email us at tours.pline@gmail.com

Regards
Paul Nilanjan
Back to top Go down
http://www.pline.biz
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011   Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

What an exciting trip that would be. A fascinating journey that I really must do before I get much older.

I don't think that I could realistically go on this occasion especially at Christmas but another time in the future might suit me.

I hope your tour is successful Paul. Please feel free to publicise and promote it here....as long as we get some good photos after. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pline

pline

PostSubject: Re: Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011   Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks Carl,
Many other interested people from the UK and Australia have raised the issue about not being able to spare time for this trip during Christmas.
I am now considering postponing the trip to late January 2012 or early Frbruary 2012.
Let me know if this suits you, moreover there is a 16mm scale r/c ZDM1 loco to be won!!
Wink
regards
paul
Back to top Go down
http://www.pline.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011   Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darjeeling Himalayan Rail Tour December 2011
Page 1 of 1