Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garden Railway Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjti

Garden Railway Forum Empty
PostSubject: Garden Railway Forum   Garden Railway Forum EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

Came across this group on my travels, quite a mature bunch by the look of it. They have a section called "Alternative Energy" which is quite interesting. There is even mention of "some guy in France ......his site is gone" ( wonder who that could be). Anyway I have posted this thread URL in the hope of some more input/interest.

edit : look at "New Project"

The URL for their Alt Power section is Garden Railway Forum but the whole place is worth a look, as I said mature and also open minded.
Note : some of "us" are already members so no need to be shy.
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Garden Railway Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Railway Forum   Garden Railway Forum EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks for the plug over 'there' Patrick which seems a decent place to discuss garden railways.

Personally I do not really have enough time for much indulgence in other forums or even a website these days.

I had thought about setting up a just 'Live Diesel' garden railway forum but 2 forums would be too much!
As mentioned before I will endeavour to create a refined Live Diesel reference page here that people can contribute to and which will take some of the repetitive stuff away from the main forum. That's a html winter evening job though. study

Back to top Go down

Garden Railway Forum
Page 1 of 1