Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something for the weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

Something for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Something for the weekend?   Something for the weekend? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Monsieur Meteo doesn't know what to say for the forecast here but there will certainly be some railway activity wether indoor or outside.

I have started to think about the portable layout for RailExpo in November and with experience gained from the last visit I am building a proper portable engine depot with a sector/turning plate.

Something for the weekend? Portde10

So this will occupy some of my weekend especially if it rains!

...and you?

Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend?   Something for the weekend? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 pm

That’s looking very good Carl. Very Happy Very Happy

I am doing plumbing. Connecting up a 1,000 lt water tank inside the celler to the toilet system via a pressure pump so that we can flush the toilets with either well water or rain water.
What rain????? havent had any for 5 weeks. sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by French Chuffed on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend?   Something for the weekend? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 pm

I've fitted a metre square concrete slab alongside the line which will be the scene of a travelling fairground and freak show. We've built some swingboats and a chair-o-plane and some of the weekend will be spent adding to them. I'm playing tomorrow night and sunday lunchtime, teaching sunday morning. Swimming the rest of the time as the pool is still at 28 degrees! Like to know more about your system Peter, presuming its similar to Brians?

mikey
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend?   Something for the weekend? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:38 am

I have 2 tanks outside Mikey that feed the inside tank.

Something for the weekend? 2010_08070006

Something for the weekend? 2010_08070007

The inside tank is also supplied from the well if required. The pressure pump does the distribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend?   Something for the weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Something for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1