Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G scale live steam supplier top service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

G scale live steam supplier top service Empty
PostSubject: G scale live steam supplier top service   G scale live steam supplier top service EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 pm

It is always a pleasure give a recommendation to a good supplier who provides an excellent service.

Track Shack

I ordered some last minute items for RailExpo which arrived just 4 days later.
They have secure online ordering and their website is interesting and easy to navigate.

This is not the first time I've dealt with them and it won't be the last.

They will get my business for the next new Accucraft chassis I buy.

I have to say that certain suppliers here 'sur le continent' should take note. Wink
Back to top Go down
dtsteam

dtsteam

G scale live steam supplier top service Empty
PostSubject: Re: G scale live steam supplier top service   G scale live steam supplier top service EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 pm

I'll endorse that. I've used Track Shack a few times and he's - John - always been prompt and helpful.

Over the last few years I've had a series of reservations running for Isle of Man coaching stock with Track Shack. I decided to stop after 9 (!) without realising there were two more to go. A few months ago I got the call that they had arrived pale and I've never given back word, so after avoiding the issue for a couple of weeks Basketball I rang him up for a chat Razz Suspect Anyway, I needn't have worried - it wasn't a problem and I was made to feel that it was important I continued to be a customer. sunny

Definitely one of the guys worthy of our support.
Back to top Go down

G scale live steam supplier top service
Page 1 of 1