Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles Empty
PostSubject: New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles   New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:07 am

I stumbled across a new range of 1:24 scale vehicles last week that are being sold at quite reasonable prices. Strange though that these are not meant for general sale in shops (although some are filtering through the internet stores and eBay) .... they are limited editions initially commissioned for a fortnightly partwork.

I have posted the article on my own site for now, as it would be impossible to update on here .... the run of models is less than half complete.

Click on my homepage ..... http://www.freewebs.com/mariazellerbahn/index.htm ..... then click on the 1:24 Road Vehicles tab ....

Smile
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles   New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi MzB. When I click on the link (1:24 scale vehicles) on your web site I just get a reloading advert at the top. It must be me? No cars.

Exelent web site by the way.

Peter
Back to top Go down
Paul Stainz Holt

Paul Stainz Holt

PostSubject: Re: New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles   New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 am

French Chuffed wrote:
Hi MzB. When I click on the link (1:24 scale vehicles) on your web site I just get a reloading advert at the top. It must be me? No cars.

Exelent web site by the way.

Peter

The article does appear Peter............it takes a short while for some reason. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://linzgstadtbahn.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles   New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles Empty

Back to top Go down

New Range of Continental 1:24 scale Road Vehicles
Page 1 of 1