Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

its Corpet Louvet time again!

Go down 
+5
KleineDicke
David Grantham
Carl Hibbs
philkelly
mikeyh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GWhizz

its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 am

Have you actually got one yet Mike?

You mentioned in a private email a way back that you might have one lined up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 am

I was hoping you wouldnt mention that Brian! I did indeed have one lined up from a friend of a friend who only wanted 100 euros for it/ i was so excited and was looking forward to revealing it on this site/ alas when i went round the wheels were locked up tight. i thought perhaps the guys kid had been trying to run it on the carpet but no, the insides were mashed up and there were lots of bits missing. i know it could all be repaired and replaced but i decided against it/ At the moment all my spare cash is going into track for the new line (need about 70 metres).

Mikey
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

C'est triste Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Mike B

PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am

Mikey,

Just had a phone call from my colleagues at GRS in the UK that they have nice condition second hand grey Corpet in the shop at the moment for GBP395.00. If you are still interested let me know and I will get it put aside for you.

Cheers

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikebrown.me
mikeyh

mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 am

thanks but no thanks Mike. I want a black one and I'll eventually find one at the money i want to spend!

mikey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its Corpet Louvet time again!   its Corpet Louvet time again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

its Corpet Louvet time again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2