Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne

Go down 
+13
tram47
KleineDicke
dtsteam
Knotty Ash
clive_t
Bearcastle
pjti
GWhizz
Admin
Carl Hibbs
Paul Stainz Holt
mikeyh
French Chuffed
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
French Chuffed

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 am

deleted

Last edited by French Chuffed on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : photo disapeard)
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:45 am

The wall Has gone, well almost.

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Train007
Back to top Go down
k&nwlr

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:42 am

Excellent. More space  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KandNWLR?feature=mhee
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Definitely more space. and also in the shade from this sun Smile

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Train001-2

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Train002-2
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:12 am

Positioning the Turntable before committing to routering a hole in the baseboard

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 T002

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 T003
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:38 pm

I sunk the turntable into the surround today makes it look a lot better now to do some building up to make the rails flush in certain areas.

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Trainjuly007
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 pm

working on the brewery yard. the smoking chimney will be reinstated.

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Trainjuly009
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Ah, the smoking chimney... what happened to the cobbled surface, were you able to rescue that from outside?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 am

Hi Clive, I am working on the cobbles I may have to do a bit of touch-up and fiddling for the new setup. I have some extra waling and am thinking what I could use for fencing around the back of the building.
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:53 pm

I need to get another tin of body filler as I need another 40 cobble tiles for between the track and the wall, not to mention some half ones for the middle of the track

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 JuneT001
Back to top Go down
k&nwlr

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Looking forward to seeing your solution for the cobblestones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KandNWLR?feature=mhee
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:07 pm

k&nwlr wrote:
Looking forward to seeing your solution for the cobblestones.
The solution will be more body filler when I go back to the UK then just time making the interlocking tiles. Just a pity I wont be in Cornwall to go to Trago Mills.
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Trains10july005

Just a close-up I am filling in the track between the rails into the engine shed with ply but leaving an inspection pit between the rails
I got some rail clamps to make the e electrical connections for the lift up section and finally got a circuit to run round sucesfully

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 010
Back to top Go down
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:50 pm

All my last photos seem to have disappeared. Still so has the layout as I have totally disassembled it and it is now residing in Boxes at my new house Back in the UK. I am still in the process of debating what and where to build a new layout, admittedly on a much smaller scale so I think I will have lots of track spare when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 pm

French Chuffed wrote:
All my last photos seem to have disappeared. Still so has the layout as I have totally disassembled it and it is now residing in Boxes at my new house Back in the UK. I am still in the process of debating what and where to build a new layout, admittedly on a much smaller scale so I think I will have lots of track spare when I get around to it.
It's a great pity about your photos and quitting France!  Best of luck for the future and let us know how you get on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
French Chuffed

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 am

Hi Brian. Yes lots of sole searching, but i have never come to grips with the French language, and we also seemed  to be being constantly ripped off by the French Tax system, not to mention i dont enjoy long distance driving any more. Grandchildren also appeard over the last 10 years. So we have found quite a nice place to hunker down for our remaining time on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne   Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chemin de fer Sud de Bretagne
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17