Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Guests can read but log in to post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regner Freida on ebay .de

Go down 
+2
Carl Hibbs
pjti
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pjti

Regner Freida on ebay .de Empty
PostSubject: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Might be worth a bid from somebody here. item no 270429076423
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks Patrick, good find.

Regner Frieda

Current price 400€ buy now 590€.

Looks good from the pics and part RC, no rx or tx though.

If it's been well made (and looks to be) I would say even the BIN price is good value.

What else would you get for about £500 eh?

Of course it could be a badly assembled pig....but basic Regners are easily repaired and corrected.

I would bid myself but I would get beaten up with a stale baguette if I bought anymore train stuff - at the moment.

Over to you Laurent maybe.....? Laughing

Last edited by Carl Hibbs on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't speaka-da-lingo, what does it say about postage outside Germany?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAttlLHn3pZsTFrQUt00rgQ
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 pm

It says......

'For you a special offer to Portsmouth of only 16.90€ by DHL International packet and this wonderful Germany engineered lokomotive could be easily yours'.

Well that was as near as I could get but it's good enough.

Seriously it says to only Germany but under it says search other destinations which I did.

No paypal (thank goodness...) but bank transfer preferred.
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I look at it, interresting, have to see how my pocket money level is, as i spend a lot on the wagons at the CGT weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://scfbrie.webs.com/
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Carl Hibbs wrote:
It says......

'For you a special offer to Portsmouth of only 16.90€ by DHL International packet and this wonderful Germany engineered lokomotive could be easily yours'.

Well that was as near as I could get but it's good enough.

Seriously it says to only Germany but under it says search other destinations which I did.

No paypal (thank goodness...) but bank transfer preferred.

Just out of interest? - Why No Paypal (thank goodness)? as a buyer Paypal gives lots of protection?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Agreed.

I prefer Paypal, easy way to buy and with protection.
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:20 pm

GWhizz wrote:

Just out of interest? - Why No Paypal (thank goodness)? as a buyer Paypal gives lots of protection?

If there was paypal available we wouldn't be having this conversation. That locomotive would be making it's way to Chelles......

...and I'd be looking for a nice barn to rent in Deux Sevres.... bom
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, had Paypal been an option, I might have been tempted to plump for it myself. So we're both spared a night on the park bench then I guess Cool Although I seem to recall there was a bench outside la gare Chelles-Gourney bearing a plaque inscribed with 'Reservee a Carl Hibbs'!
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 pm

clive_t wrote:
.... I seem to recall there was a bench outside la gare Chelles-Gourney bearing a plaque inscribed with 'Reservée a Carl Hibbs'!

How did you know that?
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Cos an irate copper booted me off when I went to sit on it - he seemed to be anticipating your imminent arrival! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 am

I see the Regner has had 1 bid of 400€, yesterday evening and that the Buy Now price has been removed.

It will be interesting to see how much that fetches. I'm definitely not bidding but I would like to. I hope someone on this forum has a go though as I think it could be a decent engine. If it's not I will repair it, labour free....or swap it with my Regner 'Emma', how about that. Rolling Eyes

If the bidding goes mad I wouldn't advise paying more than about 600€ - 650€ top.

The basic kit new is 742€.
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 am

Will see Cool
Back to top Go down
clive_t

clive_t

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 am

Good luck, hope you get it!
Back to top Go down
Bearcastle

Bearcastle

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 am

Damm someone want it as well i bid 400 € and it's stayed until today at that price.

I will see later today if others take a bid as well. pirat
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:12 am

Pressure getting to you then ?
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 am

It's not me Laurent that's for sure.

That might be a shill bidder. Someone trying to bump up the price.

Don't bid anymore until the last minute then delay your bid right until (almost) the end.
Every second counts!!!

Best is with some snipe software or open 2 browser/pages and toggle between the two, one for monitoring and one for bidding.

As said I don't think it's worth more than 650€ absolute maximum. There will be others in the future.

Good luck. We'll be watching. Closes at 18:53:35 - Call me if you need help.
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 pm

There's a lot of "viewing" going on - I'm still tempted myself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

If you are seriously interested Patrick and going to bid then let Laurent know privately if you don't to want to declare publicly. It may save one of you paying too much by bidding against each other.

Laurent...If you're not succesful I wouldn't worry. These or similar (Emmas especially) come up from time to time. One went for about 550€ a few months back and I might even sell mine later - not for that price though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cgtrains.com
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm

No thanks it's past my (rather low) limit .

Good Luck Laurent - go for it. Fingers crossed etc etc
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Thanks for letting us know anyway Patrick.
If you (or anyone) is after another steam loco at a low price I will keep looking around this end at expos.
I'm not really in the market except for the new Decauvilles.
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:
If you are seriously interested Patrick and going to bid then let Laurent know privately if you don't to want to declare publicly. It may save one of you paying too much by bidding against each other.

Laurent...If you're not succesful I wouldn't worry. These or similar (Emmas especially) come up from time to time. One went for about 550€ a few months back and I might even sell mine later - not for that price though. Smile

I'll start the bidding on Carl's at 300 euros then Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 pm

It would be great to see someone from this forum get it, but I suspect a rush at 18:53:30 (Europe time) will push up the price quite a lot. It is 5 yrs old tho which may put some off.

(I still got 5.5 yrs til my lump sum , then I WILL go crazy. Lets hope £ loses a lot against the € by that time.)
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

my guess is €560.5
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin
Carl Hibbs

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm

GWhizz wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'll start the bidding on Carl's at 300 euros then Razz

I think you may have missed a zero off Brian...

GWhizz wrote:

I'll start the bidding on Carl's at 3000 euros then Shocked

That's BIN price minus radio control and..... wheels.

lol!

My guess is for Freida is 590€.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regner Freida on ebay .de   Regner Freida on ebay .de Empty

Back to top Go down

Regner Freida on ebay .de
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next